- Looking for paint roller with a remarkable finish? In need great performance on semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a paint roller cover for your 12" frame?
- This 12" x 1.75" roller sleeve has been designed by experts for greater application speed, and a excellent finish using architectural paint on semi-smooth surfaces like walls and ceilings
- You'll appreciate pure white high density premium microfibre with its 10mm medium pile length that delivers consistent performance especially where a topcoat with a smooth uniform finish is required
- You'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use (see pack guidance). Securely load your cover onto a 12" roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- This paint roller is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Take a look at this 12 inch 1.75" dia roller cover from Coral Tools. Created as a premium quality professional medium pile paint roller cover for when you are applying architectural paint to semi smooth surfaces and especially useful for your topcoat or any project where coverage and a smooth uniform finish is required. Featuring a high-density premium microfibre giving you the advantage of a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. This means you'll feel confident achieving perfection and a class leading finish! Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Produced with a woven pure white microfibre fabric on a plastic core. You'll receive a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with double arm roller frames using attachment pins of less than 8mm diameter. With this 12x1.75" paint roller cover you'll experience a premium quality professional result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 12 Roller Cover 1.75 10MM Item number: 41875 Item barcode: 5053521418750 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418757 Outer pack quantity: 40 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418754
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.