- Looking for a paint roller covers with a superior spray-like finish? In need great performance on smooth surfaces? Do you need a paint roller cover for your 12" frame?
- This 12" x 1.75" paint roller sleeve has been designed by experts for greater application speed, and a excellent finish using architectural paint on smooth surfaces
- You'll appreciate pure white high density premium microfibre with its 5mm short pile length that delivers consistent performance especially where the smoothest finish is desired
- You'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use (see pack guidance). Securely load your cover onto a 12" roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- This paint roller is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Take a look at this 12 inch 1.75" dia roller cover from Coral Tools. Created as a premium quality professional short pile paint roller cover for when you are applying architectural paint to smooth surfaces and especially useful where the smoothest finish is desired. Because it has a high-density premium microfibre you'll experience a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. What that means is you'll feel confident achieving perfection and a class leading finish! Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Expect a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with double arm roller frames using attachment pins of less than 8mm diameter. Produced with a woven pure white microfibre fabric on a plastic core. Order this 12x1.75" paint roller cover now and you'll enjoy great pick up and release for the 5mm pile fabric length on your next painting project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 12 Roller Cover 1.75 5MM Item number: 41865 Item barcode: 5053521418651 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418658 Outer pack quantity: 40 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418655
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.