- Looking for low cost, high coverage paint roller sleeves? In need of good performance on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a 1.75" diameter paint roller cover for your 12" frame?
- You'll save time, painting with emulsion paints quickly and efficiently. Compared to woven sleeves, you could also save money.
- The high density fabric absorbs more paint offering you excellent productivity and coverage. These sleeves are knitted for maximum efficiency keeping costs low but may result in some lint loss.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Compatible with standard UK roller frames that support 8mm pivot holes including coral frames. May not work with other frames.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials paint rollers are widely regarded as an economical choice by professional decorators.
Is your standard pile paint roller cover letting you down? The 12" Roller Cover by Coral Tools helps you when applying paint to a variety of surfaces including plasterboard / drywall. While painting, you'll be assured of the fastest coverage but expect some lint loss! Featuring a knitted fabric for an open fibre fabric for good pick up and release. Your 12" paint roller sleeve is made from a knitted polyester fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You're buying a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 8mm diameter pivot pin. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 12" paint roller sleeve. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 12" Roller Cover|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521413042|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521413049|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.