Coral Easy Coater Paint Roller Cover with a Microfibre Sleeve Fabric 15 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 41406
- Available Qty: 976
- Would you buy a roller sleeve that achieves a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.75" diameter roller cover for your 15" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Compatible with standard UK roller frames that support 8mm pivot holes including Coral frames. May not work with other frames.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
Developed for the decorating enthusiast, the Coral Easy Coater 15" Roller Cover is an easier choice for applying paint to surfaces including flat walls and ceilings. Featuring a dense, woven fabric that gives you the advantage of a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing. This means you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Expect a 15" (381mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 8mm diameter pivot pin. Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. With this 15" paint roller cover you'll experience an easier result when painting. Don't waste anymore time, order now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater 15" Roller Cover 1.75" Item number: 41406 Item barcode: 5053521414066 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521414063 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521414060
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.