- Do you need a roller sleeve that performs on textured or semi-smooth surfaces? Are you painting masonry walls or textured surfaces? Do you need a 1.75" diameter paint roller cover for your 12" frame?
- You'll feel confident of fast application and a great finish working on textured surfaces such as masonry, brickwork, and render.
- The long pile length even reaches into most textured walls and ceilings for a reliable coat. The durable fabric has high paint loading capacity saving you time.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Compatible with standard UK roller frames that support 8mm pivot holes including Coral frames. May not work with other frames.
- Endurance is proven to perform very well on textured surfaces or to achieve quick application on semi-smooth surfaces. Add to your basket while stocks last.
Take a look at this 12" Roller Cover LP from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive long pile paint roller cover for when you are applying paint to all surfaces including brick, concrete, stucco, and other rough surfaces. Because it has a durable, long pile woven fabric securely attached to the backing, you'll be assured of superior, labour-saving coverage on textured surfaces with reduced lint loss! Produced with a polyacrylic fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 8mm diameter pivot pin. Order this 12" long pile paint roller cover now and you'll enjoy a hardwearing design on your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 12" Roller Cover LP|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521417040|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521417047|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.