- Looking for a complete paint roller and brush set? Would you like to avoid the frustration of roller covers slipping on the frame? Are you painting with emulsion and / or gloss paints?
- At last, paint roller covers stay locked on HEADLOCK frames! Avoid the mess, pain, lost time, and potential damage of roller slippage. You'll finish faster and appreciate an easier way to paint.
- The woven sleeves deliver good coverage with emulsion on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces. The foam mini-roller covers deliver a neat gloss coat.
- For best results, pre-wet fabric rollers before use. For water-based coatings use water. Remove excess; rollers should be damp, not waterlogged. Run your hands over the fabric to lift and revitalise.
- With little spare time, why risk the mess and hassle of manually adjusting your cover on the frame? HEADLOCK paint roller kits give you the confidence to easily achieve a good finish.
Developed for the decorating enthusiast, the Coral Max Coat Decorating Set 10PC is an easier choice for painting with water based paints, emulsion and gloss (foam). You'll gain a secure lock of roller covers onto the frame, because of patented HEADLOCK® technology. As a result you'll be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! Expect an extra deep paint tray, a 9x1.5" roller frame with HEADLOCK technology, a 4" mini-roller frame, 2x 9" woven covers, 2x mini woven covers, 2x mini foam covers, and a paint brush. Produced with a polypropylene tray, metal shank, and woven polyester sleeves, foam sleeves, and a polyester filament brush. Don't be without this emulsion and gloss roller set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Max Coat Decorating Kit 10PC Item number: 10411 Item barcode: 5053521104110 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521104117 Outer pack quantity: 12 Outer pack barcode: 25053521104114
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.