Coral Aspire Paint Mini Roller Sleeve Cover with Flocked Surface for Wood Finishing 4 inch 10 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 41779
- Available Qty: 1849
- Working with paint, varnish or woodstains? In need of a fast and outstanding finish on smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 10 mini-roller sleeves?
- Flocked foam rollers deliver fast even coverage and zero lint loss on smooth surfaces. Ideal for painting skirting, doors, windows sills, cabinets, furniture and more.
- Quality high density foam with fine nylon flocked filament produce an exceptional finish and can be used with solvent / oil or water-based coatings.
- You'll take care to apply a light, even coat. The roller does most of the work for you in applying thin ultra smooth coats.
- High density flock foam mini-rollers are widely used by professional decorators for the application high end wood finishing projects such as hand-painted kitchens. Achieve an excellent finish.
Developed for the professional painter or decorating enthusiast, the Coral Aspire 4" Roller Cover 10PC is an impressive choice for applying paints to smooth small surface areas. While painting, you'll be assured of a superior smooth and even finish! Featuring a high density flocked surface for great results on all paints and fast application modern without lint-loss when used with fast-drying coatings. Produced with a premium high density foam, with fine nylon flocked filament on a plastic core. You'll receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 4" paint Mini roller sleeve. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire Flocked 4" Roller Cover 10PC Item number: 41779 Item barcode: 5053521417791 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521417798 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521417795
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.