- Do you want a Mini roller set for a good finish on small surfaces? Are you painting with emulsion or gloss paints? Would you like a sturdy paint tray?
- You can achieve a good finish painting small surfaces or touching up paint work. Mini paint rollers are ideal for edging or painting doors, skirting boards, trim, window sills, and even furniture.
- You'll discover the foam Mini-roller sleeve performs well with gloss paint. The fabric sleeve offers good coverage with emulsion paint. You can confidently hold the tray thanks to its stable design.
- Your arms will appreciate how lightweight this roller frame feels. To load a Mini roller cover you'll slide it onto the working end of the frame. Paint applies evenly as you glide over surfaces.
- Choose quality components and a Mini-paint roller kit that will easily achieve a good finish.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Max Coat 4" Roller Set 4PC is a good choice for applying emulsion and gloss paint to small areas such as walls, trim, window sills, door panels, furniture, and radiators. You'll gain a good result on small, awkward, or hard to reach areas, because of low profile roller covers (one fabric, one foam). As a result you'll be assured of a good finish with most paints! What's included? You'll receive a paint tray, a 4" Mini roller frame, and two Mini roller covers. Comprising a polypropylene tray, a plastic handle attached to a metal shank, a knitted polyester cover for emulsion / water paints, and a foam cover for gloss / solvent based paints. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this emulsion and gloss roller set. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Max Coat 4" Roller Set 4PC Item number: 43102 Item barcode: 5053521431025 Inner pack quantity: 36 Inner pack barcode: 15053521431022 Outer pack quantity: 36 Outer pack barcode: 25053521431029
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.