- Looking for a Mini-roller set that is easier to use and produces a flawless finish? Do you want to work with gloss paints? Would you prefer a high capacity paint tray?
- Achieve great results with this leading Mini-roller kit. A soft grip handle and 6x foam covers deliver an excellent finish. Ideal for skirting, doors, windows sills, cabinets, furniture and more.
- This set includes an extra deep tray with a 500ml capacity (2x capacity of a standard Mini-roller tray) so you can spend more time painting and less-time refilling.
- You'll take care to apply a light, even coat. Avoid an orange peel or bubble effect by completely filling the cover and squeeze out excess. If necessary, apply sweeping paintbrush strokes to level.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. This Easy Coater Mini-Roller Set makes achieving a great result on smooth surfaces much easier.
Developed for the decorating enthusiast, the Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Set 8PC is an easier choice for applying gloss paints to small surface areas such as door panels, window sills, trim, and even radiators. Because it has a co-moulded handle you'll experience improved grip. What that means is you'll be assured of a greater comfort and control. Zero-Loss foam sleeves achieve a flawless, lint-free finish! Expect a 4" (100mm) paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using standard 6mm pivot holes. Produced with a polypropylene tray, a metal shank attached to a co-moulded handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles, and a high density foam sleeve. Don't be without this foam paint Mini roller set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Set 8PC Foam|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521434016|
|Outer pack quantity:||30|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521434013|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.