- Working with gloss paint, varnish or stains? In need of a flawless finish on smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 10 Mini-roller sleeves?
- Foam rollers deliver fast even coverage and zero lint loss on smooth surfaces. Ideal for painting skirting, doors, windows sills, cabinets, furniture and more.
- High density foam has a near flat surface structure populated by micro craters. These craters pick up and apply a thin, near perfect coating. Being made from foam there is no lint lost.
- You'll take care to apply a light, even coat. Avoid an orange peel or bubble effect by completely filling the cover and squeeze out excess. If necessary, apply sweeping paintbrush strokes to level.
- High density foam Mini-rollers are widely used by professional decorators for the application of gloss paints. Achieve a great finish.
Do you need a foam roller cover for a very smooth, even finish when applying gloss, varnishes, enamels, and all paints on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? The Coral Foam Coater 4" Roller Cover 10PC is a good choice with a high density foam. Featuring a high density foam surface giving you the advantage of efficient coverage. This means you'll be assured of a flawless, lint-free finish! What's included? You'll receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. Comprised of a premium high density foam on a plastic core, this 4" paint Mini roller cover guarantees excellent results. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Foam Coater 4" Roller Cover 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521415107|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521415104|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.