- Would you buy a Mini-roller sleeve that's easier to use with all paints and achieves a smooth finish? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 10 Mini-roller sleeves?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 4" Mini-roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
If you're looking for a standard pile paint roller cover, the Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Cover 10PC would be an easier way to produce a very smooth, even finish with water based paint on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces. Because it has a dense, woven fabric you'll experience a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing. What that means is you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! You can expect to receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. Made with a premium high density foam on a plastic core. Order this 4" paint Mini roller cover now and you'll enjoy an easier painting experience on your next painting project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Cover 10PC Item number: 41400 Item barcode: 5053521414004 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521414001 Outer pack quantity: 60 Outer pack barcode: 25053521414008
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.