- Would you like a paint brush set for an impressive finish? Would you prefer easy clean paintbrushes with no loss of bristles? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Paint with confidence. You'll feel good about the quality finish and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality SRT synthetic filaments means the filaments will firmly stay in the brush. This will save you time and the pain of recovering loose filaments from your new paint work.
- This will feel great to hold due to the soft touch handle and balanced weight. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. Cleaning emulsion paint will be a breeze.
- When you're investing in good quality paint why risk a poor finish from a cheap paint brush? Enjoy a newly painted room easily finished to high standard.
Take a look at this Paint Brush Set 5PC from Coral Tools. A remarkably designed straight edge paint brush for easy painting with water based paints and emulsion. You'll gain a fast project speed and a fine finish, because of a chiselled head made from advanced Shurglide SRT filament. As a result you'll complete the job in less time and feel proud of a quality finish! Produced with a mill finished stainless steel ferrule, high comfort soft grip handle, and premium filaments. You'll receive a set of 1" (25mm), 2x 1.5" (38mm), and 2x 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Don't be without this emulsion paint brush set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Shurglide Paint Brush Set 5PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521315056|
|Outer pack quantity:||24|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521315053|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.