- Are you looking for an oval paint brush set to cut-in sharp lines? Do you need an ultra-smooth finish? Would you prefer greater productivity?
- This 4 piece oval paint brush set has been designed by experts for greater application speed, accurate neat lines, and a superb finish. Sizes included are 1.5", 2", 2" Angled, and a 2" Angled Stubby
- You'll appreciate the firm brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line. Long tapered and micro-tipped filaments deliver the smooth professional finish.
- The elegant FSC wood handle is from sustainable forests. Made using some of the finest quality materials. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will flow precisely and evenly.
- This oval paintbrush set is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Is your Oval Paint Brush Set with Straight and Angled Cut filaments letting you down? The Oval Paint Brush Set 4 Piece by Coral Tools helps you when applying water-based and oil-based architectural coatings to walls, ceilings, and woodwork. You'll gain a brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line, because of a fusion of firm long tapered and micro-tipped filaments. As a result you'll feel confident achieving sharp lines cutting-in and an excellent smooth surface finish. Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Produced with a stainless steel ferrule, a FSC beech handle sourced from sustainably managed forests, and premium quality filaments. You'll receive a set of 1.5", 2", 2" Angled, and a 2" Angled Stubby oval paint brushes. Don't be without this premium professional paint brush on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire Oval Paint Brush Set 4PC Item number: 31748 Item barcode: 5053521317480 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521317487 Outer pack quantity: 32 Outer pack barcode: 25053521317484
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.