- Are you looking for a flat angled paint brush to cut-in sharp lines? Do you need an ultra-smooth finish? Would you prefer greater productivity?
- This 2" angled cut, flat profile stubby paint brush has been designed by experts for greater application speed, accurate neat lines, and a superb finish.
- You'll appreciate the firm brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line. Long tapered and micro-tipped filaments deliver the smooth professional finish.
- The elegant FSC wood handle is from sustainable forests. Made using some of the finest quality materials. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will flow precisely and evenly.
- This paintbrush is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Do you need a Flat Paint Brush with Angled Cut filaments and a Short Stubby Handle for a brush worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. You'll noticable the performance upgrade in terms of finish and productivity? The Coral Aspire 2" Flat Paint Brush with Angled Cut and a Short Stubby Handle is a premium quality professional choice with fast neat lines, a smooth finish, and easy-to-clean filaments. You'll gain a brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line, because of a fusion of firm long tapered and micro-tipped filaments. As a result you'll feel confident achieving sharp lines cutting-in and an excellent smooth surface finish. Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Your trade quality paint brush is made from a stainless steel ferrule, a FSC beech handle sourced from sustainably managed forests, and premium quality filaments. You're buying a 2" (50mm) Angled Stubby flat paint brush. Order this professional quality paint brush now and you'll enjoy fast neat lines, a smooth finish, and easy-to-clean filaments on your next painting project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 2" Angled Cutting-in Brush Item number: 31723 Item barcode: 5053521317237 Inner pack quantity: 16 Inner pack barcode: 15053521317234 Outer pack quantity: 96 Outer pack barcode: 25053521317231
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.