- Would you like paint brushes for an impressive finish? Would you prefer easy clean paintbrushes with no loss of bristles? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Paint with confidence. You'll feel good about the quality finish and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality SRT synthetic filaments means the filaments will firmly stay in the brush. This will save you time and the pain of recovering loose filaments from your new paint work.
- This will feel great to hold due to the soft touch handle and balanced weight. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. Cleaning emulsion paint will be a breeze.
- When you're investing in good quality paint why risk an poor finish from a cheap paint brush? Enjoy a newly painted room easily finished to high standard.
The Coral Shurglide 1.5" Paint Brush is an exceptional straight-edge paint brush crafted to create a great finish with water based paints, emulsions and stains with the comfort and control of soft grip handles. Because it has a chiselled head made from advanced Shurglide SRT filaments you'll experience a faster project speed and a fine finish. Expect a 1.5" (38mm) paint brush. Produced with a matt stainless steel ferrule, high comfort soft grip handle, and premium filaments. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this soft grip paint brush. Order yours today.
|Item name:||Coral Shurglide 1.5" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521315001|
|Outer pack quantity:||288|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521315008|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.