- In search of bristle laminating brushes? Are you applying fibreglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
Take a look at this 4" Paint Brush from Coral Tools. Created as the perfect straight edge paint brush for applying woodcare paints, varnishes, gel-coats and laminating with polyester, vinylester, epoxy and phenolic resin. You'll gain a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings, because of a pure bristle brush head. As a result you'll be assured of a good result even on the toughest jobs! What's included? You'll receive a 4" (100mm) paint brush. Comprising a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. With this laminating brush you'll experience a good result when coating. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral GRP 4" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521312062|
|Outer pack quantity:||288|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521312069|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.