Coral GRP Paint Brush with a Bristle Paintbrush Head for All Paints and Laminating Fibreglass 2 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 31203
- Available Qty: 8010
- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fiberglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
Do you need a straight edge all-purpose paint brush for use with high viscosity coatings? The Coral GRP 2" Paint Brush is the best choice with a hardwearing, acetone and styrene resistant design. Featuring a pure bristle brush head that gives you the advantage of a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings. This means you'll be assured of incredible result even on the toughest jobs! Your fibreglass brush is made from a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. You're buying a 2" (50mm) paint brush. The next time you're coating, avoid the worry and make sure you have this fibreglass brush. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral GRP 2" Paint Brush Item number: 31203 Item barcode: 5053521312034 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521312031 Outer pack quantity: 360 Outer pack barcode: 25053521312038
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.