- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fiberglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You're sure to notice the difference.
Do you need a straight edge all-purpose paint brush perfectly suited for high viscosity coatings? The Coral GRP 0.5" Paint Brush is a good choice with a hardwearing, acetone and styrene resistant design. Featuring a pure bristle brush head giving you the advantage of a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings. This assures a good result even on the toughest jobs! Expect a 0.5" (12mm) paint brush. Produced with a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. Order yours now, so the next time you're coating you can avoid the worry.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral GRP 0.5" Paint Brush Item number: 31200 Item barcode: 5053521312003 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521312000 Outer pack quantity: 960 Outer pack barcode: 25053521312007
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.