- Do you want a wall-paper tool for a professional finish? Would you prefer to replace 3 tools with one? Do you want to avoid stretching, scratches, tearing and split seams?
- Hang wallpaper with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. Imagine yourself in a luxurious five-star hotel room. That's the kind of flawless finish you could achieve.
- You'll finish fast, with ease, and without fear of complications. The double bevel edge and cut-resistant, transparent material gives you a clear advantage.
- Imagine gliding the tool over the surface to remove air pockets and imperfections. For a neat trim you'll use a knife to slice along the straight edge. Finally, you'll run the tool over seams to bond.
- The Original Paperwiz is a tool trusted by professional decorators worldwide. Why wait, when you can save money compared to buying three separate tools? Even works great as a paint shield.
Is your wallpaper tool letting you down? The Original Wallpaper Tool by Coral Tools allows you to hang wallpaper, wallcoverings, borders, vinyl decals and other self-adhesive sheets with ease. Featuring a cut resistant transparent material with a double bevelled edge, giving you the advantage of a smooth glide and enhanced surface visibility . This provides a great finish and avoids stretching, scratching, tearing and split seams! Expect an original Paperwiz 3-in-1 wallpaper tool. Produced with a premium plastic material. With this original Paperwiz wallpaper tool you'll experience an easier result when paperhanging. Don't leave yourself hanging, order now.
|Item name:||Coral Paperwiz Original Wallpaper Tool|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521695004|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521695001|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.