- Do you want a wall-paper tool that achieves a great finish with lightweight papers? Would you prefer to replace 3 tools with one? Do you want to avoid stretching, scratches, tearing and split seams?
- Hang wallpaper with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. Imagine yourself in a luxurious five-star hotel room. That's the kind of flawless finish you could achieve.
- You'll finish fast, with ease, and without fear of complications. The tapered edge and cut-resistant material give you an advantage.
- Imagine gliding the tool over the surface to remove air pockets and imperfections. You'll firmly bond the edges by running the tool over the seams.
- The Flexible Paperwiz is a tool trusted by professional decorators worldwide. Why wait, when you can save money instead of buying three separate tools?
Take a look at this Flexible Wallpaper Tool from Coral Tools. Created as an easier wallpaper tool for when you are hanging lightweight vinyl's, lining papers and most wall coverings. You'll gain flexibility in your movements, because of a tapered working edge. As a result you'll be assured of forgiving pressure absorbency for a great finish. Avoid stretching, scratching, tearing and split seams even on lightweight papers! What's included? You'll receive a flexible Paperwiz 3-in-1 wallpaper tool made up of a premium plastic material. Order this flexible Paperwiz wallpaper tool now and you'll enjoy a tapered, flexible design on your next paperhanging project.
|Item name:||Coral Paperwiz Flexible Wallpaper Tool|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521695103|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521695100|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.