- Do you care about choosing a more eco-friendly paint roller cover? In need of a smooth, quality paint finish? Would you prefer a more sustainable design?
- We're all trying to make better choices. Earthwise 9 x 1.75" roller sleeves are a little kinder to our planet whilst being able to perform magnificently with most paints.
- Earthwise simply repurposes fine recyced fibres and fuses them to a solid inner core made with recycled materials.
- You'll appreciate the smooth finish. All while knowing you've made a more Earthwise choice. For best results you'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use and evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Why wait? If your genuinely looking for a paint roller sleeve with meaningful eco-friendly credentials, Earthwise is a important step in the right direction.
Is your medium pile paint roller cover letting you down? The 9 inch 1.75" dia roller cover by Coral Tools helps you when general purpose painting of most decorative paints on semi smooth surfaces and especially useful for your topcoat or any project where coverage and a smooth uniform finish is required. If you want to feel better for choosing a more environmentally friendly roller cover while remaining confident you'll achieve an excellent finish., a design that uses quality fine recycled micro-fibres fused to a core made from recycled materials will deliver a more sustainable choice by using repurposed resources in a way that lessens the impact on our planet. Produced with a super soft microfibre fabric fused to a strong core. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. Don't be without this medium pile roller cover on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Earthwise 9 Roller Cover 1.75 12MM SRP Item number: 41854 Item barcode: 5053521418545 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418542 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418549
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.