- Are you looking for disposable paint brushes? In need of a decent finish without the expense? Do you need a brush for applying all kinds of coatings?
- Chip brushes with pure bristle heads for use with all paints, varnishes, gel-coats and more. Suitable as fibreglass grip laminating brushes and perfect for most everyday uses.
- These inexpensive brushes even have low profile plastic handles.
- The plastic handle will feel comfortable in your hand. The thin profile means you'll apply coatings more accurately. Natural bristles pick up and release coatings well for a good finish.
- Why wait? This is a versatile everyday brush for a low price.
Take a look at this 2" Paint Brush from Coral Tools. Created as the perfect straight edge paint brush for any skill level, when you are applying woodcare paints, varnishes, gel-coats and laminating resin. Featuring a thin profile pure bristle brush head giving you the advantage of a decent finish and good control. This means you'll get the job done effectively and inexpensively! Your fibreglass brush is made from a metal ferrule, thin plastic handle, and natural bristle. You're buying a 2" (50mm) paint brush. Don't be without this chip brush on your next coating project.
|Item name:||Coral Value 2" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521311133|
|Outer pack quantity:||360|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521311130|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.