- Would you like a angled lining fitch that's easy-to-use and easy-to-clean? In need of a quality fine finish with all paints? Looking for a Slant Liner with a long thin handle for versatility?
- Easy cleaning! You'll avoid the pain and effort at the end of a days painting. Simply run warm tap water over the filaments and water-based emulsion will flow away. Comb through to remove any excess.
- Advanced tapered filaments deliver great control, and a superior finish. Restore your brush and profit from great results time after time.
- When picking up this brush you'll notice how light these lining fitch paint brushes are. The long wooden handle gives you extra control. Paint neatly flows from the brush head proving clean lines.
- Achieve a finish to be proud of with this lining fitch brush. You'll find these brushes to be a great choice for detailing, and work well as a touch-up brush.
Do you need a detail brush for an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean brush for precise results every time? The Coral Precision 0.75" Lining Fitch is a superior choice with a quality wooden handle and synthetic bristles. Featuring a slant cut angled head giving you the advantage of high levels of control. This means you'll achieve fine edges and broad strokes! You can expect to receive a 0.75" (19mm) lining fitch brush. Made with a metal ferrule, wooden handle, and quality synthetic bristles. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this slant cut fitch. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Precision 0.75" Lining Fitch Item number: 33473 Item barcode: 5053521334739 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521334736 Outer pack quantity: 480 Outer pack barcode: 25053521334733
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.