- Do you want a an assorted pack of sand-paper for decorating, DIY, and general use? Would you like a pack that includes fine, medium, and coarse sandpaper grits? Do you want a 9x5.5" (229x140m) sheets?
- This assorted pack allows you to work down from a coarse grit for basic surface preparation to fine grit. The result can be a smooth finish.
- This pack includes 3x fine grit sheets, 4x medium grit sheets, and 3x coarse grit sheets. Suitable for use on wood, paint, varnish and plaster.
- Sand the surface by rubbing the sandpaper along it with consistent pressure. Wrapping sand-paper around a sanding block can be advantageous on flat surfaces. On bare wood, you'll sand with the grain.
- Why wait? Choose this great value sand-paper set for a good finish on your next sanding project.
If you're looking for an abrasive, the Coral Essentials Assorted Sandpaper Sheets 10PC would be a good choice if you need an assortment of surface textures from coarse to fine sheets and appreciate a great value. Because it has coarse through fine abrasive surfaces on 9 x 5.5" (229 x 140mm) sheets you'll be assured of a uniform finish when working down from a coarse to fine finish! You can expect to receive a 6 pack of sand-paper comprising 3x Coarse Grit, 4x Medium Grit, and 3x Fine Grit. Made with a paper base and bonded abrasive grit. Look no further for your abrasive! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Ass Sandpaper Sheets 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||20|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521742005|
|Outer pack quantity:||100|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521742002|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.