Coral Essentials Abrasive Sanding Sponge Blocks with Wet or Dry Fine Medium and Coarse Grits 6 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 74300
- Available Qty: 1200
- Do you want a an assorted pack of abrasive sanding blocks? Do you prefer a dense sponge pad for sanding irregular surfaces? Do you sand-paper blocks for wet or dry sanding?
- This assorted pack allows you to work down from a coarse grit to a fine grit for a smooth finish. Foam sponge base is great for sanding contours, irregular shapes or flat surfaces
- This pack includes 2x fine grit blocks, 2x medium grit blocks, and 2x coarse grit blocks. Suitable for fast wet or dry sanding of wood, paint, metal, fibreglass, plastic and drywall materials
- Sand the surface by rubbing the sandpaper along it with consistent pressure. On bare wood, you'll sand with the grain.
- Why wait? Choose this great value abrasive block set for a good finish on your next sanding project.
Do you need an abrasive for an assortment of surface textures from coarse to fine blocks? The Coral Essentials Sanding Sponges 6PC is the perfect choice for both quality and value. You'll gain a uniform finish, because of the coarse through fine abrasive surfaces on a flexible sponge block. As a result, a perfect result is guaranteed when working down from a coarse to fine finish! You can expect to receive a 6 pack of sanding sponges comprising 2x 40 Grit (Coarse), 2x 80 Grit (Medium), and 2x 120 Grit (Fine). Made with a sponge base and bonded abrasive grit. Order this 6 pack of sanding sponges now and you'll enjoy great value on your next sanding project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Essentials Sanding Sponges 6PC Item number: 74300 Item barcode: 5053521743005 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521743002 Outer pack quantity: 60 Outer pack barcode: 25053521743009
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.