- Looking for a medium duty wallpaper pasting machine? Do you need fast, even paste coverage on wallcovering roll widths up to 56cm (22")? Do you want an easier and faster way to apply paste?
- You'll feel confident in achieving impressive wallpaper paste application. This best-in-class Tapofix PROfix CS paste includes a roll-holder to make the process easier.
- Produced with quality materials and designed to withstand years of professional use. The table mounted design quickly hooks onto a paste table.
- You'll set the adhesive thickness and then pour your paste into the deep reservoir. Pre-load the applicator roller and pull through your wallcovering to your preferred length.
- Choose a labour saving Tapofix machine for high quality and time-saving results. Avoid run-away rolls thanks to the integrated roll holder.
If you're looking for a pasting machine, the Tapofix 56cm Pasting Machine is an impressive choice for fast, even paste coverage. You'll appreciate the highest quality commercial grade materials designed to withstand years of professional use. If you want to be assured of great wallpaper pasting results, and reduced labour hours, a barrel applicator will deliver a fast, uniform coat of paste by pulling wallcoverings through the paste machine. You can expect a table top wallpaper pasting machine with integrated roll holder, made with a steel chassis and strong plastic components. To preserve the life of this machine, do not clean with hot water Order this Tapofix wallpaper pasting machine now and enjoy effortless quality work on your next project.
|Item name:||Tapofix PROfix CS 56cm Pasting Machine|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.