- Are you looking a smooth finish from your next paint brush set? Would you prefer synthetic bristles suitable for all paints? Do you want a comfortable handle?
- These paintbrushes are very popular thanks to the smooth strokes you can achieve. You'll appreciate the pleasing finish in your newly painted room.
- Easily clean water based paint and re-use time and time again saving you money on future projects.
- You will appreciate how light and comfortable these paint brushes feel. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. Immerse one-third of the brush head before you apply light strokes to the surface.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials brushes are widely trusted by DIY enthusiasts and hobby painters.
Do you need a straight edge paint brush for a satisfying finish with water based paints, emulsions and stains? The Coral Essentials Paint Brush Set 5PC is a good choice at a great value. You'll spend more time painting and less time reloading! Featuring a hardwearing, high density brush head for more paint pick-up and the ability to work with smooth to rough surfaces including sheds and fences. Produced with a metal ferrule, durable handle, and hardwearing synthetic filaments. You'll receive a set of 0.5" (12mm), 1" (25mm), 1.5" (38mm), 2" (50mm), and 2.5" (64mm) paint brushes. Look no further for your straight edge paint brush! Add to basket now, so you'll be ready for your next project.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Paint Brush Set 5PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521313021|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521313028|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.