- Would you like a stripping knife capable of impressive results? Would you prefer a strong, rigid blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Strip wallpaper and scrape flat surfaces with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of rigidity ideal for stripping walls or scraping. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- You will feel the quality of the stripping knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The strong blade helps to slide under and lift prepared wallpaper.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk a poor finish from an inferior stripping knife? Choose a quality product.
Take a look at this 3" Stripping Knife from Coral Tools. Created as an easier stripping knife for stripping away areas of old wallpaper. Featuring a co-moulded handle giving you the advantage of improved grip and comfort. This means you'll be assured of better control and a pleasing result! Expect a 3" (575mm) stripping knife. Produced with a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. Order this 3" soft grip stripping knife now and you'll enjoy a high performance design on your next filling project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Prep 3" Stripping Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521524021|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521524028|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.