- Would you like a Shave-Hook capable of achieving perfect results? Do you prefer a traditional wooden handle? Do you expect your tool to be crafted from some of the finest materials?
- Achieve perfection when removing coatings from irregular and flat surfaces. With a strong, extra thick shank you'll also benefit from a knife designed to last longer.
- Made to high standards with an extra long shank to reduce heat transfer. The premium wooden handle offers strength and comfort.
- Well made shave hooks are a pleasure to work with. The smooth handles feel comfortable in your hand, and you'll find controlling the shave hook is a breeze.
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Is your shave hook just not covering it? The Combination Shave hook by Coral Tools helps you when stripping paint from contoured and rounded surfaces. While scraping, you'll be assured of an excellent result when removing paint! Featuring a metal blade with a concave, convex, and flat edges for a versatile scraping blade for flat or curved surfaces. Your combination shave hook is made from a metal blade, a long shank to diffuse heat transfer and a premium handle. Look no further for your shave hook, so add to your basket now!. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Elite Combination Shavehook|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521558019|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521558016|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.