- Looking for low cost, high coverage paint roller sleeves? In need of good performance on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a 1.5" diameter paint roller cover for your 9" frame?
- You'll save time applying emulsion paints quickly. Compared to woven sleeves, you could also save money.
- The high density fabric absorbs more paint offering you excellent productivity and coverage. These sleeves are knitted for maximum efficiency keeping costs low but may result in some lint loss.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.5" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials paint rollers are widely regarded as an economical choice by professional decorators.
If you're looking for a standard pile paint roller cover, the Coral Essentials 9" Roller Cover 1.5" would be a good choice if you need a decent finish with water based paint on smooth to semi-smooth surface. The ideal cover for anyone that appreciates a great value. You'll gain an open fibre fabric for good pick up and release, because of a knitted fabric. As a result you'll be assured of the fastest coverage but expect some lint loss! Expect a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Produced with a knitted polyester fabric thermofused to a plastic core. With this 9x1.5" paint roller cover you'll experience a good result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 9" Roller Cover 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521413028|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521413025|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.