- Looking for low cost, high coverage paint roller sleeves? In need of good performance on light to heavily textured surfaces? Do you need a 1.75" diameter paint roller cover for your 9" frame?
- You'll save time applying emulsion or masonry paints quickly. The long pile reaches deep into textured surfaces. Compared to woven sleeves, you could also save money.
- The high density fabric absorbs more paint offering you excellent productivity and coverage. These sleeves are knitted for maximum efficiency keeping costs low but may result in some lint loss.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.75" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials paint rollers are widely regarded as an economical choice by professional decorators.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials 9" Roller Cover 1.75" LP flawlessly applies paint to most surfaces including textured walls and ceilings. If you want to be assured of the fastest coverage but expect some lint loss, a knitted fabric will deliver an open fibre fabric for good pick up and release. Produced with a knitted polyester fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. With this 9x1.75" paint roller cover you'll experience a good result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 9" Roller Cover 1.75" LP|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521413134|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521413131|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.