- In need of a professional 9" roller sleeve for a luxury finish? Do you prefer a standard size 1.5" diameter? Do you need the paint holding capacity of sheep-skin paint rollers?
- Feel confident in achieving a high-end commercial finish on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces.
- Featuring a wool blend fabric that has been carefully developed for professional use. This offers great productivity combined with class-leading durability and finish texture.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.5" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Do you need a standard pile paint roller cover for a superior, even finish with water based paint on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? The Coral Elite 9" Roller Cover 1.5" is an excellent choice with the highest quality materials. You'll gain a smooth finish, because of a dense wool blend fabric. As a result you'll be assured of fine, even coverage! Produced with a wool blend fabric on a plastic core. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. With this 9x1.5" paint roller cover you'll experience an excellent result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Elite 9" Roller Cover 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521418122|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521418129|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.