- Would you buy a Mini-roller sleeve that's easier to use with all paints and achieves a smooth finish? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 2 Mini-roller sleeves?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 4" Mini-roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
Developed for the decorating enthusiast, the Coral Performance 4" Roller Cover 2PC is an easier choice for applying paint to flat, small surface areas. You'll gain efficient coverage, because of a dense, high absorbency woven fabric. As a result you'll be assured of faster and easier painting job with a flawless finish and less lint lost! Your 4" paint Mini roller sleeve is made from a premium microfibre fabric on a plastic core. You're buying a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. Don't be without this paint Mini roller cover on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Cover 2PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521414018|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521414015|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.