- Looking for low cost, high coverage Mini-roller sleeves? In need of good performance on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 10 Mini-roller sleeves?
- You'll save time applying emulsion paints quickly. Compared to woven sleeves, you could also save money.
- The high density fabric absorbs more paint offering you excellent productivity and coverage. These sleeves are knitted for maximum efficiency keeping costs low but may result in some lint loss.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 4" Mini-roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials paint rollers are widely regarded as an economical choice by professional decorators.
Take a look at this 4" Roller Cover 10PC from Coral Tools. Created as a good standard pile paint roller cover for when you are applying water based paint to surfaces including plasterboard / drywall. If you want to be assured of the fastest coverage but expect some lint loss, a knitted fabric will deliver an open fibre fabric for good pick up and release. You can expect to receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. Made with a knitted polyester fabric on a plastic core. Order this 4" paint Mini roller cover now and you'll enjoy your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 4" Roller Cover 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521413004|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521413001|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.