- Are you looking for a professional finish from your paint brush set? Do you need to cut in with neat, precise edge lines? Would you prefer good quality wooden handles?
- With these professional paint brushes you'll be confident of visually stunning results. Imagine yourself in a luxurious five-star hotel room. That's the kind of flawless finish you can achieve.
- You'll appreciate impressive paint holding capacity and fine finish. The tapered micro-tipped filaments give you a clear advantage and can last up to 3 times longer than a natural bristle paint brush.
- The elegant wood handle and mill finished stainless steel ferrule will feel like quality. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will evenly flow for accurate cutting in.
- Creating beautiful living spaces is one of life's greatest pleasures. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Is your straight edge paint brush lacking the lustre you deserve? The Paint Brush Set 5PC by Coral Tools helps you when painting with water or solvent based paints. If you want to feel confident of achieving an exceptional finish, a chiselled head made from tapered PBT filament will deliver a long lasting brush head, with great shape retention, and a precise smooth finish. Expect a set of 1" (25mm), 2x 1.5" (38mm), and 2x 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Produced with a matt stainless steel ferrule, smooth hardwood handle, and finely tipped filaments. Don't be without this SRT paint brush set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Aspire Paint Brush Set 5PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521317074|
|Outer pack quantity:||24|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521317071|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.