- Are you looking for a professional finish from your paint brush set? Do you need to cut in with neat, precise edge lines? Would you prefer good quality wooden handles?
- With these professional paint brushes you'll be confident of visually stunning results. Imagine yourself in a luxurious five-star hotel room. That's the kind of flawless finish you can achieve.
- You'll appreciate impressive paint holding capacity and fine finish. The tapered micro-tipped filaments give you a clear advantage and can last up to 3 times longer than a natural bristle paint brush.
- The elegant wood handle and mill finished stainless steel ferrule will feel like quality. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will evenly flow for accurate cutting in.
- Creating beautiful living spaces is one of life's greatest pleasures. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Do you need a straight edge paint brush for a superior finish with all paints? The Coral Aspire Paint Brush Set 3PC is an impressive choice with the highest quality materials. Because it has a chiselled head made from tapered PBT filament you'll experience a long lasting brush head, with great shape retention, and a precise smooth finish. What that means is you'll feel confident of achieving an exceptional finish! What's included? You'll receive a set of 1" (25mm), 1.5" (38mm), and 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Comprised of a matt stainless steel ferrule, smooth hardwood handle, and finely tipped filaments, so you can look no further for your straight edge paint brush! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire Paint Brush Set 3PC Item number: 31706 Item barcode: 5053521317060 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521317067 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521317064
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.