- Are you looking for a professional finish from your paint brushes? Are you painting with oil based paints like primer sealers, gloss, varnish, and stains? Would you prefer good quality wooden handles?
- With this pure bristle paint brush you'll be confident in high quality results. Natural bristle paint brushes have been the traditional choice of pro painters with high viscosity (thick) paints.
- Using only the finest black Chungking bristle, the hog hairs are triple boiled for long lasting performance.
- The wooden handle and mill finished stainless steel ferrule feel like quality. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off you'll appreciate a fine finish even with gloss and varnishes.
- Achieving a quality finish with oil based paints and coatings can be a challenge. Be confident of a great finish with a classic paint brush design.
If you're looking for a straight edge paint brush, the Coral Elite 3" Paint Brush would be an excellent choice if you need an superior finish with solvent based paints and appreciate the highest quality materials. You'll gain improved paint holding capacity, precise control and a smoother finish with solvent based paints and varnishes, because of a chiselled head made from 100% natural bristle. As a result you'll feel confident of achieving an exceptional finish! Your natural bristle paint brush is made from a matt stainless steel ferrule, smooth hardwood handle, and black china bristle. You're buying a 3" (75mm) paint brush. Order this pure bristle paint brush, so you can experience an excellent result when painting.
|Item name:||Coral Elite 3" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521318057|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521318054|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.