Coral Aspire Paint Brush with a Fine Synthetic Bristle Paintbrush Head and Wooden Handle 3 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 31705
- Available Qty: 2135
- Are you looking for a professional finish from your paint brushes? Do you need to cut in with neat, precise edge lines? Would you prefer good quality wooden handles?
- With this professional paint brush you'll be confident of visually stunning results. Imagine yourself in a luxurious five-star hotel room. That's the kind of flawless finish you can achieve.
- You'll appreciate impressive paint holding capacity and fine finish. The tapered micro-tipped filaments give you a clear advantage and can last up to 3 times longer than a natural bristle paint brush.
- The elegant wood handle and mill finished stainless steel ferrule will feel like quality. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will evenly flow for accurate cutting in.
- Creating beautiful living spaces is one of life's greatest pleasures. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Do you need a straight edge paint brush for a superior finish with all paints? The Coral Aspire 3" Paint Brush is an impressive choice with the highest quality materials. Featuring a chiselled head made from tapered PBT filament, giving you the advantage of a long lasting brush head, with great shape retention, and a precise smooth finish. This means you'll feel confident of achieving an exceptional finish! Your PBT paint brush is made from a matt stainless steel ferrule, smooth hardwood handle, and finely tipped filaments. You're buying a 3" (75mm) paint brush. Don't be without this SRT paint brush on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 3" Paint Brush Item number: 31705 Item barcode: 5053521317053 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521317050 Outer pack quantity: 96 Outer pack barcode: 25053521317057
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.