- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fibreglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
If you're looking for a straight edge paint brush, the Coral GRP 2.5" Paint Brush is an outstanding choice if you need an all-purpose brush suitable for use with high viscosity coatings and appreciate a hardwearing, acetone and styrene resistant design. Featuring a pure bristle brush head giving you the advantage of a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings. This means you'll be assured of a good result even on the toughest jobs! Expect a 2.5" (64mm) paint brush. Produced with a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. Order this laminating brush now and you'll enjoy a hardwearing, acetone and styrene resistant design on your next coating project.
|Item name:||Coral GRP 2.5" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521312048|
|Outer pack quantity:||360|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521312045|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.