- Are you looking for a great value in a decorating tool set? Do you need both a flexibility and rigid blade? Do you want a comfortable handle?
- Fill holes, repair surface imperfections and strip wallpaper well. A simple and easy to use decorators knife set that gets the job done to a good standard.
- Easily wipe down the blades and re-use time and time again saving you money on future projects.
- You will appreciate how light and comfortable these knives feel.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. This Essentials Decorating Tool Set is widely trusted by DIY enthusiasts and hobby painters.
Does your tool set leave you wishing for more? The Decorators Tool Set 2PC by Coral Tools helps you when applying and spreading wall filler / putty and lightweight scraping. Featuring a metal blade allowing for a steady, controlled grip, assuring a great result! Included is a 2.5" (64mm) filling knife and a 4" (100mm) stripping knife, consisting of a metal blade, and plastic handle. With this 2 piece decorators' tool set you'll experience a good result when stripping and filling. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Decorators Tool Set 2PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521543008|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521543005|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.