- Do you need a quality paint roller extension pole to paint difficult to reach areas? Do you need a strong pole? Do prefer a telescopic design that extends up to 1.2 metres?
- Reach new heights with this Telescopic Extension Pole. Ideal for extra reach on walls, ceilings, and stair-wells. The included pole adaptor allows you to work with screw and push fit roller frames.
- Featuring a hard-wearing fibreglass reinforced casing ideal for professional use over extended periods of time. The telescopic button lock and release mechanism makes length changes fast and easy.
- First attach your roller frame by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll press the button and pull the inner pole to your working length. Release the button to lock.
- Why wait? Choose this roller frame to make painting hard-to-reach surfaces fast and easy.
Take a look at this 0.6-1.2m Extension Pole from Coral Tools. Created as an easier extension pole for when you are decorating hard to reach areas such as ceilings, stairwells, and extra height walls. Because it has a smooth positive locking mechanism you'll experience a reliable lock and fast length changes. This assures a robust pole with a secure lock! You'll receive a 0.6-1.2m (approx. 2-4 ft) extension pole, comprised of a fibreglass reinforced frame with a plastic handle and metal screw thread connection. This pole is also sold with a screw thread to push-fit adaptor for compatibility with most tools. Order this fibreglass extension pole now and you'll enjoy a fibreglass-reinforced design on your next working at length project.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 0.6 - 1.2m Extension Pole|
|Inner pack quantity:||4|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521766001|
|Outer pack quantity:||12|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521766008|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.