- Do you want the speed of a paint roller with the precision of paint brushes? Looking for a paint pad for an even application and no drips? Do you need to paint edges with a consistent straight line?
- Achieve a controlled, neat edge every time. The two wheels on this paint pad maintain a regular distance for a uniform paint line. Ideal for edging walls, ceilings, doors, windows and trim.
- Paint accurately, easily and finish faster. Non-drop nylon pads provide a smooth, even finish with most paints.
- Carefully float the pad on the paint. Don't immerse and avoid paint contact with wheels. Scrape off excess paint and lower the guide wheels into position and roll. For open areas just point and paint.
- Avoid the splatter from paint rollers. Choose this paint pad system and you’ll be able to edge an entire room in no time. Spare refills available as Coral 22300 Edge Trimmer Replacement Paint Pads.
Do you need a paint pad for an easy smooth finish around edges? The Coral Essentials Edge Trimmer Pad is the best choice for quality and value. You'll gain a crisp, parallel paint line as the wheels roll along the edge, because of two guide wheels. As a result you'll be assured of fast, accurate edges on level surfaces ! Produced with a plastic handle and paint pad with woven nylon fibres. You'll receive a 4.7" (120mm) paint handle and paint pad . Don't be without this paint pad on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Edge Trimmer Pad|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521233008|
|Outer pack quantity:||40|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521233005|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.