- Would you like a putty knife capable of impressive results? Would you prefer a strong, rigid blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Apply filler, putty, and sealants with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of performance. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious stripping knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The clipt blade shape helps to apply filler and putty with versatility.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk a poor finish from an inferior putty knife? Choose a quality product.
Take a look at this Clipt Putty Knife from Coral Tools. A putty knife created for optimal mixing and easily applying filler or putty into window frames, doors, trim, holes and cracks. Because it has a clipt blade shape you'll experience good levels of control and accuracy. What that means is you'll be assured of pleasing results when painting around windows and doors! The knife consists of a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. Let your next filling project be your best and add this blade to your cart. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Prep Clipt Putty Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521534020|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521534027|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.