- Would you like a chisel knife capable of impressive results? Would you prefer strong, rigid blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Strip or scrape flat surfaces and fill imperfections with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of performance. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious stripping knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk a poor finish from an inferior chisel knife? Choose a quality product.
Do you need a chisel knife for a satisfying finish? The Coral Easy Prep Chisel Knife is an easier choice with a high performance design. You'll gain improved grip and comfort, because of a co-moulded handle. As a result you'll be assured of better control and a pleasing result! Your decorators' knife is made from a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. You're buying a chisel knife. Order this chisel knife now and you'll enjoy a high performance design on your next preparing project. Not for sale to a person under the age of 18 (GB). Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Prep Chisel Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521534013|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521534010|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.