- Looking for a professional masking tape for quality lines? Would you like a painter’s tape for interior or exterior surfaces even with direct sun-light? Do you want residue free removal within 3 days?
- Mask off surfaces and create a neat edge with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. You'll be proud of quality you can achieve.
- A versatile crepe tape for masking a wide range of smooth, lightly textured, and curved surfaces including walls, trim, glass, metal. UV resistance for masking exterior surfaces in direct sun-light.
- With clean and well bonded surfaces, you'll apply the tape evenly, locking down edges to block paint bleed. Once cured (not completely dry), pull the tape back onto itself for clean removal.
- Don't risk bleed-through or paint seepage that can undermine your hard work when painting. Apply this quality tape properly and enjoy the satisfaction of a great finish.
Do you need a masking tape for to create clean lines or protect surface edges while painting? The Coral Easy Mask 24mm Masking Tape 50M is an easier choice with the premium materials. If you want to complete the job with a professional finish, resistance to the suns ultraviolet rays will deliver firm adhesion on most surfaces with residue free removal within 3 days of first application, even in direct sunlight. Your exterior masking tape is made from premium quality tape wound onto a cardboard core. You're buying a 24mm / 1" width masking tape with a length of 50 metres. Order this UV resistant masking tape now and you'll enjoy the premium materials on your next paint masking project.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Mask 24mm Masking Tape 50M|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521715016|
|Outer pack quantity:||72|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521715013|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.