- In need of a professional 9" roller sleeve for a luxury finish? Do you prefer trade size 1.75" diameter? Do you need the paint holding capacity of sheep-skin paint rollers?
- Feel confident in achieving a high-end commercial finish on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces.
- Featuring a wool blend fabric that has been carefully developed for professional use. This offers great productivity combined with class-leading durability and finish texture.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.75" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Take a look at this 9" Roller Cover 1.75" from Coral Tools. Created as an excellent standard pile paint roller cover for when you are applying paint to surfaces including flat walls and ceilings. Because it has a dense wool blend fabric you'll experience a smooth finish. What that means is you'll be assured of fine, even coverage! Expect a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. Produced with a wool blend fabric on a plastic core. With this 9x1.75" paint roller cover you'll experience an excellent result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Elite 9" Roller Cover 1.75"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521418139|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521418136|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.