- Do you want a paint roller set for a good finish? Would you like to avoid the frustration of roller covers slipping on the frame? Do you want painting to be faster and easier?
- At last, paint roller covers stay locked on Headlock frames! Avoid the mess, pain, lost time, and potential damage of roller slippage. You'll finish faster and appreciate an easier way to paint.
- With possibly the highest fabric density in its class, you'll achieve faster coverage. The tray holds more paint than many alternatives, meaning you spend more time painting and less time re-filling.
- Your arms will appreciate how lightweight this roller frame feels. You'll load the cartridge through the cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. Paint applies evenly as you glide over surfaces.
- With little spare time, why risk the mess and hassle of manually adjusting your cover on the frame? Headlock paint roller kits give you the confidence to easily achieve a good finish.
Do you need a paint roller set for a decent finish? The Coral Task Partner 9" Roller Set 1.5" 3PC is an incredible choice and value. You'll gain a secure lock of roller covers onto the frame, because of patented HEADLOCK® technology. As a result you'll be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! Produced with a polypropylene tray, metal shank, and knitted polyester sleeves. You'll receive an extra deep paint tray (up to 68% more paint holding capacity), a 9x1.5" roller frame, and a roller cover. Don't be without this medium pile 9" paint roller set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Task Partner 9" Roller Set 1.5" 3PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521431008|
|Outer pack quantity:||24|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521431005|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.