- Need the ideal paint roller and brush set for your sheds, fences, and decking? Would you prefer faster, easier painting? Do you want rollers with twice the coverage of Mini-rollers and less splatter?
- The paint roller hasn't fundamenTally changed since the 1940s, so most still use clumsy slip-on designs that fail to secure. This design has been rethought and improved for an optimal finish.
- Our incredibly useful headlock technology locks covers onto the frame! Avoid mess, pain, and lost time from roller slippage. This microfibre paint roller is shed-resistant for a smooth finish.
- Just load the cartridge over the 1.5" diameter cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. The rollers are ideally sized for fence panels. Brushes cover textured surfaces making touch-ups a breeze.
- When spare time is so valuable, why risk the mess and hassle of manually adjusting your cover on the frame? Headlock paint roller kits give you the confidence to easily achieve a good finish.
If you're looking for a decorating set and appreciate a great value, choosing the Coral Task Partner Painting Set 6PC guarantees a high quality finish every time. Each set comes with a roller cover that can be securely locked, through patented HEADLOCK® technology, onto the headlock frame. This assures a faster, easier painting experience while avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning covers over old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in the place! You'll receive an extra deep paint tray (up to 68% more paint holding capacity), a 4x1.5" roller frame, two long pile roller covers, a block brush, and a touch-up brush constructed from good quality materials. This shed and fence paint set guarantees incredible painting results, so avoid disappointment and order now.
|Item name:||Coral Task Partner Shed Fence Set 6PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521103011|
|Outer pack quantity:||12|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521103018|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.