- Do you need a preparation set for use with painting, decorating and general DIY use? Would you prefer guidance and tips from City and Guilds? Do you want 8 essential items in one convenient pack?
- Prepare for success with this great value paint preparation kit. Pack includes masking tape, 2x sand-paper, a dust sheet, a pair of disposable gloves, a tack cloth, and a sponge.
- This complete preparation pack has you covered! You'll protect surfaces and prepare walls ready for painting or wallpapering.
- Produced in association with City & Guilds, this preparation pack includes guidance notes from Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating textbook.
- Avoid struggling with paint rollers and tool cleaning. These great value foil bags are quick and easy to use and reuse.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials Preparation Pack 8PC is a good choice for preparing a normal sized room prior to decorating with paint or wallpaper. Featuring guidance notes in association with City & Guilds giving you the advantage of industry tips and an easy-to-follow guide. This guarantees your decorating project is ready for a high quality finish! You can expect to receive a polythene dust sheet, two nitrile gloves, a sponge, a tack cloth, a masking tape, and two abrasive paper sheets. Made with good quality materials. Look no further for your paint preparation set! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Preparation Pack 8PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521703006|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521703003|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.