- Are you looking for a caulking gun for smooth application of decorators caulk, sealant, and other adhesives? Would you prefer both 8:1 and 16:1 ratios? Do you work with 310ml cartridges?
- This mastic gun has a professional grade barrel caulking gun design suitable with a wide range of different viscosities and with excellent performance even in cold temperatures.
- Made to world-leading standards this Tajima Gun has a duel-power switchable thrust force system with auto-flow stop. Accommodates cartridges up to 310ml.
- First press the release arm at the back of the gun and pull the shank before loading the cartridge. The 360-degree rotating body makes manoeuvring easy. You'll change ratios at the press of a switch!
- Add to your basket and experience the Tajima difference.
If you're looking for a caulking gun, the Tajima Convoy RS Caulking Gun is an outstanding choice for its barrel gun format and versatile heavy duty metal frame. The Duel Power Thrust System and Auto Flow Stop provide quick switchable 8:1 and 16:1 ratios. What that means is you'll be assured of smooth application from low to high viscosity adhesives! What's included? You'll receive a 9.45" (240mm) cartridge gun with an extra long seal puncture pin, that is comprised of a robust, meTallic blue metal frame. Look no further for your caulking gun! Add to basket now, so you're ready for your next project.
|Item name:||Tajima CNV-RS Convoy RS Gun|
|Inner pack quantity:||4|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||16|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.